My daughter is 13 months old. She has found her voice or scream that is. I am not exaggerating she screams. She screams because she wants food, because she wants to be pick up, because she tired, because she doesn't know what she wants....now I want to scream.
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mary---I CANNOT wait for you to come down. Our daughters have so much in common, and I think it will be really good for us to talk about it together.
This is seriously a girl thing. Bryce never did that and Bryleigh's finally starting to out grow it at 18 months.
Hi Mary! I hope that you and Alisa are having lots of fun together while your visiting her. I know your daughters will have fun making lots of noises together. Those baby screams can be so annoying, huh? Lily is into making loud, obnoxious duck sounds right now, so I can feel your pain. Sometimes I want to wear earplugs just to try to keep my sanity--what's left of it anyway, ;)
Post a Comment