The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kindof late...

I am sorry this is coming so late but I had really intending on doing this for Mother's Day like Alisa's post had suggested. I even tried to get a picture taken for this sole purpose but was met with resistance. This was the outcome...
This one may be a tad bit better, it's a silly picture but we are all at least happy...
There's Me-the mommy, Samantha(16)-the niece adopted daughter, Avery(3)-the boss, and Adyson(1)-the baby.
Happy belated Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pics Mary! I love them even more because now I know I'm not the only one who meets resistance when they try to take a picture. ;) Thanks for sharing!

Alisa said...

You look super happy in that top picture! lol! The bottom one is cute! I will try and call you this week so we can catch up! We need to come visit, or y'all need to come down here soon!