Ok...this is it. We are doing it. Each of us will take the next couple of weeks, and on September 15th, we will all give ideas on where to go. We need to keep cost into consideration, but if your husbands are like mine, they would sell their left arm to make it possible to do something for ourselves. So, we have until September 15th, and on that day you need to have an idea on where to go, approximate cost per person, and dates that are good for you. Alright, we have to all be on board with this. We have been talking about it since Sara left. Everyone is invited and we will make it to where everyone can go!!!!!!!!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, August 24, 2007
Girls Retreat
Posted by Alisa at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'd so love to it, but we can't afford it right now. I think it's a great idea though. We're also doing Bryce's 3rd birthday party that day too.
Hey Katie-girl! I think we are just submitting ideas on the 15th, if I'm understanding correctly. I'm assuming the actual date would be planned around that time also. If we plan it in advance hopefully we can pick a location everyone is close to. I think all of us are in Texas except Sara which if cost is an issue (I know for me and Katie it's a huge one) maybe we could think Texas and help contribute to help defray the cost of a plane ticket for Sara. Anyway, I'm excited to see what we come up with.
Yes...the 15th is only to gather ideas. We can plan it for 6 months from now if we need to, but we can save for it, and it gives us something to look forward to.
I'm lame..lol. I totally read it the other way around. Thank you Andrea and Alisa... hahaha
I'm excited to see what we come up with too. Shoot, we could even do a sleep over at someone's house and have fun.
My budget is definitely tight :)! School loans = lots of creativity! I will brainstorm and see what I come up with because I want IN on the plan!!!
I think it is a wonderful idea!! I can't wait to hear everyones ideas and to look forward to having a fun time with the girls again. Thanks Alisa for getting the ball rolling.
Post a Comment