


All day long we are battling the "mom can i have this"'s and the "mom can i have that"'s the "leave your sister/brother alone"'s and the "no eating in the living room"'s and all day long we say no, no, no, no. we try so hard to be patient and sometimes break down because we never wanted to be the "yelling mom" or the "too tired to put make up on today" mom and then the end of the day comes and a miracle happens and all of the love and appreciation we have for our children come rushing into our souls and we are so thankful to the Lord to have given us these beautiful people and the opportunity to raise them! i love my kids! (especially when they are asleep! lol!)
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, September 16, 2007
"SIGH"
Posted by Gooches at 12:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures and well said! I'm so glad that I'm not the only who feels like this. It's little moments when you see your children like this that you become so thankful to have moments like this. Thank you for posting!
Look at those sweet kiddos! I laugh because I face those same battles EVERY day with my 5. Sometimes I wonder why they can retain so well every pokemon card, stat, and purpose but can't seem to remember that yesterday we ate in the kitchen, the day before we ate in the kitchen, tomorrow we will eat in the kitchen so why on earth would we not eat in the kitchen right now! (LOL) I am just holding out until they grow up and I will march into their brand new house and serve anything that crumbles to the grandchildren on the sofa in the living room. :o) Of course I will probably promptly feel guilty and be quite happy to vacuum it out--and hence motherhood is eternal.....thanks for sharing with us!
This is the reason we are all moms! I love these pictures, and the caption says it all!
Thank you for sharing! Those are the moments I treasure too. It seems like no matter how stressful the day, seeing my children sleeping peacefully makes me feel like it is all worthwhile.
Look at those sweet little faces. I think that there is nothing better than sleeping children.
Post a Comment