I heard about the family in the Cedar Park ward that had quintuplets recently. I found their blog, so if any of you want to see them, it is...Wilkinsonquints.org. She is only 5'2"...and her largest baby was over 5lbs!!! She holds the record for having the largest total weight for all surviving quints. They are precious, but I cannot even imagine!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah, they have 3 different blogs that are all really good. Her does one, their family has one and her hubby Jayson does one too. We have some friends that have been helping them out prior to her giving birth and now. I can't imagine all that she does. A couple of the local news stations also have done interviews w/ them and you can see those on their sites. On one interview she said they change 50 daipers a day and they take 40 bottles a day!
Hello, I meant she does one, not her does one. Nice proper english on my part
Wow! I can't imagine! I was tired taking care of one baby at a time! I can't even fathom what five at once would be like! I hope they have lots of help.
I found this website about a month ago and I look at it every day. They are amazing! The husband worked at National Instruments when Danny did. I cannot even begin to imagine having 7 children in three pregnancies! How is it even possible to carry 5 babies full term?????? WOW!!
Yes, I can't imagine either! They have been getting lots of help through the church and community too. They have a site with calenders for people to sign up for meals three days a week. Another to have three helpers come in for three hour incriminates everyday. They say thats how many people they need to take care of all five babies. They have also asked for lots of donations (diapers, and stuff) I can get anyone information to help if you'd like to help. In our relief society they've made numerous announcements about giving help and service to them.
Post a Comment