I found this blog today and it's a great preschool blog!
http://mykidrocks.blogspot.com/
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
A great Preschool blog
Posted by Katie at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where moms come together to share the joys and trials of motherhood with the shared goal of making it just a little easier for each other.
I found this blog today and it's a great preschool blog!
http://mykidrocks.blogspot.com/
Posted by Katie at 4:03 PM
3 comments:
You all HAVE to check out this website. It is super cool. I also went to one of her links (moms on the verge) and it was really cool, too. Make sure to check out this blog!
That is a cool website! I wish it had been available when Natalie was a preschooler. I will be using the ideas from it with Lily for sure! Thanks for sharing, Katie!
Thanks, Katie!
Post a Comment