I came across a helpful website today. It's got advice on budgeting, parenting, recipes, etc. I've been looking for ways to cut down on our grocery/household spending and this site had some good tips. I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems like my grocery bill just keeps climbing and I need to get a handle on it. I never thought I would be someone interested in making my own household cleaning products. But after looking at how easy it is and how much money I could save, I think I'm going to give it a try. The website is http://www.momadvice.com
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just checked out this website...it is pretty cool. Does anyone have any good budgeting ideas? I am no good in this department, and with one income and 2 kids now, it would be good for me to get a handle on it!!
Budget is like a swear word in our house, well for me anyway.....
We use Microsoft Money and that really helps us to know exactly how much money we have, or don't have :), and shows where our money is spent too.
That mom advice website looks pretty cool!
Post a Comment