I found two great articles this morning from Meredian Magazine and I wanted to share them. The first one is about Mother's and praying-It's a great article, and she's just written book for Mother's that I can't wait to get and read. I love this article! It sheds new light on one of Alma's prayers. AND it also makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only Mom who often times says prayers standing on my feet or while I'm tending to a sick child or whatever it is I'm doing to take care of the kids.
http://www.meridianmagazine.com/familyconnections/071026heart.html
The second one I liked, because it's talking about food... read the whole thing and you'll see why. Plus it has a great idea on what to do w/ all the Halloween candy. One family allows the children to select 10 favorite pieces of candy and the rest go outside by the front door on Nov 1st for the Nov Witch who the takes the candy and leaves a gift in it's place-love that idea! The article talks about choosen healthy food and how "comfort food" doesn't really give us much comfort.
http://www.meridianmagazine.com/weightloss/071029keepers.html
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, October 29, 2007
Something worth reading
Posted by Katie at 6:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment