It may just be me, but I am finding that I have a lot more energy in this cool weather. Tye and I have been outside the last couple of days and it has been great! Yesterday, I hosted a mommy and me, and we had a hay ride and it was so much fun. I knew I never really liked the heat, but I am beginning to think that was some of my problem...it just drained me of all sorts of energy! I hope that my energy level continues and I am able to do lots of fun stuff with Tye and Kenadie this holiday season...then I will think about moving to the North Pole during the summers!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad that y'all had fun on the hayride! I'm really loving this cooler weather too! When Natalie and/or Lily want to go the park, I feel much more inclined to say yes. I hope this fall weather sticks around for awhile!
The heat really take it out of you. I wish you were up in Austin so we could do fun stuff together. We have been to the park twice this week and are going again today. I am just waiting for the runny noses to start.
You and me both. I hate living here from about March-Sept. But come now through Feb. I love it. We should buy a house together in the North Pole. LOL We've been outside too everyday. I love this weather!!! It's fun finding all sorts of fun things to do with the kids outside. It's fun w/ the boys, because they love every little thing that moves. I'm excited for the holiday season and all the things it brings to do w/ the kids. You'll have to come up soon so we can all get together and do some fun things.
Post a Comment