The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halloween costumes?

Hey! I thought it might be fun if we shared what our kids were going to be for Halloween. Or maybe if any of us haven't decided yet, then maybe one of us might have some cute ideas to share. As far as my kids go, Natalie is going to be an Egyptian princess. She and her best friend are on a kick about Egyptian stuff lately. Lily is either going to be a cheerleader or a fairy, but we haven't really decided yet for sure. She really wanted to be a ghost, but I couldn't think of a way to do that without covering her face, which isn't allowed at the trunk or treat at church. We already have the cheerleader costume from when Natalie wore it a few years back, so I guess that can be our fall back if she doesn't find something else she likes. How about your kids???

7 comments:

Alisa said...

Tye will be a pirate. Did u think about painting her face white?? Why doesn't everyone post one picture of you sweeties in costume after Halloween??

Walker family said...

Our whole family's going to be pirates again this year. So, it'll be a repeat for us but Adyson got a new costume which is a Parrot.

Katie said...

What a great idea Amy! I also love Alisa's idea about posting pictures. Bryce is going to be a pirate again-the adorable Old Navy pirate costume totally fits him still and Bryleigh's a pumpkin. I'm so excited to get them both dressed up.

Gooches said...

isabelle is jumping on the girlie band wagon and wants to be Cinderella, luckily we have a beautiful homemade costume from a friend. I am excited about spence's costume. he really wants to be a mummy, and i am making it myself! i love halloween! it is my favorite holiday!

Megs said...

I think we are doing Blake as a pirate as well. Any ideas on how to do it for those that have done it before?? I have a few ideas, but don't know how to tie it all together.
I'm glad people are still posting here. I Love this blog even though I don't contribute a whole lot.

S. Gibson said...

Jacob really wants to be a ghost, but like Amy said, I can't figure out a good way to do it. I was thinking about cutting a hole in a sheet for his head to fit through and holes for his arms and maybe putting white sweats underneath??? Painting his face white is a good idea Alisa. Luke is going to be Pablo again. His costume still fits him and he is borderline obsessed with Pablo. I love all of your costume ideas!

Amy said...

That is a good idea, Alisa. I'm not sure if Lily will let me paint her face, though. Then again, she may be fine with it. I think posting pics of our kids in costume is a great idea!