I don't know what the deal is, but I swear my kids are always sick. Bryce has had every kind of virus in his 3 short years. Poor kid! Virus's with the name: Herpangina (herp an gina) that's right! Hard not to laugh at the one. This time, poor little Bryleigh has it. It's horrible. It's part of the hand, mouth and foot virus. Herpangina is a mouth virus-think of ulcers on the back of your throat and a 103 temperature. That's what my poor little angel has. There's nothing they can do, but let it run it's course. Yes, I'm feeling very helpless. On top of that, Bryce was trying to get me his cup and some how feel flat on his face on our tile. Both of my kids are scream crying-Bryleigh's not feeling well and hurting. Bryce has a huge fat lip with blood everywhere and his nose is a little puffy. I don't know how he didn't bit all the way through his lip. THank goodness for Mr Freeze Pops-I gave him a couple of those and it helped slow the bleeding. Yeah, so I'm having one of those days. I'm in no way complaining, I'm just saying, it's one of those days. I've got blood on my white shirt, my house is a mess, my little girl is sick and Bryce is hurting. Oh, and now I just got barfed on. I need a clone to help me! Seriously, all I can do is laugh... it's better than sitting here and crying. Although throwing a tempertatrum sounds kinda fun right now. lol
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You laugh...but don't you think if we could get away with a temper tantrum, it would make us feel so much better? I am so sorry to hear that about Bryleigh, and I am sure Tye will have a few of those huge lips. I hope you have someone to help you out, it sounds like you have your hands full! Call me if you want to vent...it sounds like you could have used that today.
I'm so sorry that you've had such a rough day! I hope that your kids feel better very soon. Throwing a temper tantrum sure sounds tempting to me sometimes too! In fact, if you ask my girls (or Coult, for that matter), I probably have thrown a few of them over the years. ;)
Thank you guys! You guys made me feel much better. Alisa, I really appreciate it your offer. I went to my parents for a little bit. My mom helped me out and my dad and brother gave Bryleigh a blessing. Yes-I totally think we'd feel so much better if I could throw a temper tantrum. Seriously-an all out tantrum like the kids do. lol When I can'at decide if I want to cry, throw a tantrum or laugh-I tend to laugh with watery eyes.
Post a Comment