The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 19, 2007

Ozie boo

Thanks to Grandma I have been driven into insanity by Ozie boo It's a cartoon that my mom bought for Avery when we took our road trip to Utah. Lucky for me it's been sitting on a shelf since we got home, but this last week Avery has decided it's her favorite show. Listen to the theme song over and over again a hundred times and you'll join me in the crazy house I will be admitted to very soon.

Here is a little taste. WARNING:your kids will want to watch it over and over again.

5 comments:

Bingham Bunch said...

Another great example of sweet grandmas taking revenge.......:o)

S. Gibson said...

You were right, Jacob watched it 5 times in a row and then I had to shut off the computer monitor because the computer needed a "nap", I'm glad that little line worked......for now at least.

Amy said...

You're right--that would really get annoying if you had to watch it over and over. My mom bought the girls a dvd called "Howdy Town" and it is sooo annoying, but they love it! I think I could sing the theme song to it in my sleep!

Mary said...

LOL, we have Howdy Town too! Again another gift from grandma. Revenge must be sweet.

Alisa said...

I think this has subliminal messages...because there is not so much to it to make it so mesmorizing!