To go off of Alisa's holiday post suggestion-I LOVE the holidays!! I love the sights, smells, the whole feeling that comes w/ this time of year. I love the colder weather, the apple cider and hot cocoa. Make fun of me all you want, but I LOVE Christmas music and will play it nonstop from the day after Thanksgiving till Christmas day. Bryan loves to give me a hard time about it too. It's so much fun watching the old school holiday specials w/ Bryce and making cookies or doing crafts. We love giving-whether it be via ding dong ditching or going out and taking goodies to friends and family. I love driving around and looking at the christmas lights. Bryce LOVES it too. I love decorating for the holidays. I love seeing the holidays and especially Christmas through the eyes of my children. This time of year is my favorite. It's a time to following family traditions and making new ones. What a great idea to post Alisa! I can't wait to read what other people write.
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You pretty much said it all! I love those same things about Christmas.
Post a Comment