Have you ever wondered why your children go to your side of the bed at night or in the morning when they need something? Why do they pass right by their dad (even if his side of the bed is closer to the door)and go straight to mom? If you set up an obstacle course on the way to mom and left dad's way clear, they would still go to mom. LOL Well, apparently it's because "Dad is more tired than you, Mom." At least, that's what Lily told me the other morning. LOL Yep, I flat out asked her why she always comes to me and that was her answer. Out of the mouths of babes, huh? Coult really got a laugh out of that, let me tell you. Anyway, I didn't want you all to continue waiting for an answer to this age-old mystery. So I thought I better share it with the rest of you. Mystery solved.
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's interesting...I guess daddy works harder than mommy...
That's funny, I'm kind of embarrassed to say that it is switched at our house. I'm sort of grumpy in the middle of the night (to put it nicely) and my boys pick Danny to wake up.
Post a Comment