For my children's first Christmas's I bought the traditional 1st Christmas ornament. It has sort of stuck. Every year I buy a new ornament for them. I try to find one that reflects what they are into at that moment. I plan on buying one for each of them each Christmas and then give them as a wedding gift when my children marry. This way they have memories and a full Christmas tree for their first Christmas!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a neat idea. Mary does something like that, too, and I have been with her when she is picking them out, and it seems like such a special gift. And how neat to give them as a wedding gift!
That is a great idea! I love that you're going to give them as a wedding gift in the future.
Post a Comment