The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome new guests!

Well, it looks like we are at least as far as Rhode Island, now! Acte Gratuit said that she is a friend of Kim Brown, who is a friend of Megan's...thank goodness for being able to look up blogs from other blogs. I looked up Kim's blog, and it looks as though she is in labor today! How exciting! Fell free to email me if you are new, and I can give you the information so that you can post things yourself, and maybe tell us a little about each of you! I'd really be interested to know where everyone is from! Maybe we should do that for the next few days...write a little about yourself and where you are from!

3 comments:

Katie said...

This is so awesome more people are joining!! WELCOME!

Katie said...

This is so awesome more people are joining!! WELCOME!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.