The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 28, 2008

Twilight Moms


Okay, I'm sorry I'm making this post. I've gone back and forth on this for awhile. I don't know how many of you have been sucked into the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, and if you haven't-you will be. lol. These books are awesome! There's three right now and a 4th will be out in August.
To those that are obsessed like myself, I joined an awesome group called Twilight Moms a few months back. It's great! It's Moms from all over the world who are also obsessed. But, we talk about everything on here-family life, kids, etc. Lisa, who started it is also a member of our faith. She wanted to have a place to go to where people 25 yrs and older would talk without all the teeny drama.
When I joined the group is was like the 158th member and now there's over 2,000 members. It's a fun site to check out. If you haven't read these books yet, I highly recommend them. There's very clean and very well written. They're very hard to put down! lol. They are a quick read too.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I just have to say that this book series is the best I've read in a long time. And I have been reading A LOT the past few months. Katie's not kidding when she says you'll be sucked into them and you'll have a hard time not become obsessive. If you are thinking of picking up a good book(s) then do these ones!!

Amy said...

I LOVE this series too! I just finished reading the third one about a month ago and I can't wait for the 4th one in August. It's certainly a series that you can't put down. I can't wait for the movie either! Thanks for letting us know about the "Twilight Mom's", Katie. I will definetly be checking it out!

Katie said...

You'll love it Amy! It's a great site. I've made a lot of friends through it too!