Hi Moms! The voting is not quite done, yet, but not too many are voicing their opinions. I did not realize that you could "turn off" the search engine thing, and that will help...thanks Mary! So, for now, we will stay public, and I will continue to monitor our visitors! I want everyone to feel comfortable to share their thoughts and feelings with us! Also, if you do not want your name attached to a post, please feel free to email me with your thoughts and I will post them under my name! That way, you can get feedback, but you still have your privacy.
Thank you again for all of your input!
Would anyone in the future be interested in purchasing a printed copy of Happy Mommy? I don't think it is very expensive, I am actually working on publishing Vol. 1 for my family. I don't know, I just thought it would be neat.
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Privacy
Posted by Alisa at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it would be neat to have a copy. Does that also print up all of our comments too?
It is supposed to...but it didn't on my family one. I have to figure out why. If not, I would just copy and paste them, because the comments are what makes it worth it!
Oh yeah! Definitely count me in!!
Post a Comment