"As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think about your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey."
-Sister Majorie Pay Hinckley
My Dear Sisters pg. 5
I read this quote last night and it really touched me. I just wanted to share it!! This is a great book full of great inspiration from Pres. and Sis. Hinckley. I've been have some "downer" weeks and reading this book last night really touched me and lifted me up, so to speak. I just love this quote, but especially this part: "Don't dwell on your failures, but think about your successes."
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, May 9, 2008
Finding inspiration
Posted by Katie at 6:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She was such an inspiration. She was so funny, too! I think I will look into reading that book!
I wasn't going to get it, but I was at the San Antonio temple on Thursday and stopped in at the book store there. I saw the book and I couldn't help but get it. I just love Sis. Hinckley's quotes. She makes me feel like I'm a wonderful mother and totally uplifts me!!
Post a Comment