You know there's day it takes you like 5 visits to a friends blog, because every time you sit down you have to get right back up. Or you get on the phone to talk to a friend, because it's been forever, but the whole time you're asking the kids to just give you a minute. Today isn't like that at all for me.... this is my day so far:
You know it's going to be one of those days when you get maybe an hour of sleep because your head feels like it's going to explode and you can't breathe. On top of that, one of the kids isn't feeling well. I must say, that today takes the cake. While cleaning up a nasty spilled over diaper from Bryleigh in her crib (the runny kind), she pukes everywhere! While I'm stripping her bed and throwing the stuff in the wash, I come out to find she's puked everywhere in the Family Room and is playing in it. Yep! That's my day so far. Then, awhile after I get the table cleaned, the floor cleaned, toys cleaned and throw the puked on blankets in the wash from that- she's now had one of those diapers that "explodes/runs", everywhere. Yep! There's runny crap all over her, me and I gave up and just threw the clothes I am NOT going to clean away.
I just thought I'd share how my day is going.... did I mention I feel like crap! I hope you guys get a laugh out of this. My friend Melissa and I already had a great laugh at it.....
I'm not complaining, I just wanted to bring humor to someone else who knows how my days going. While it would be nice to yell, or curse or throw a toddler temper tantrum, I'm just laughing at everything.... whatelse can I do.
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Have you ever had ONE of THOSE days
Posted by Katie at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yuck! We get to clean up the most lovely things when we are moms. I am so sorry Katie! I hope you are all feeling better.
I am definitely not going to laugh about you going through all of that, but I guess we have to find humor in days like that or we would never make it as moms. I hope tonight is going a little better and you are able to rest up and have a great day tomorrow!
I'm sorry that you had such a horrible day! I am not good at all when it comes to cleaning up messes like that. I'm glad that you're able to find some humor in the midst of all that mess, though. I hope that today is going better for you all!
Post a Comment