It has been close to a month since my last post! I have been pretty busy. I will try to be better, but do any of you have anything going on you wanna share? It seems like this happened last year, though. The end of school is here and with summer around the corner, everyone is super busy. Posts seemed to pick up again in the fall. So, I hope we all keep each other posted on fun things we are doing in the coming months, and also give words of encouragement to those who may be having a tough time. I switched my medication...again...but I think we found a winner this time. I may need to up the dose a bit, but I will know in a week or two. So, if any of you have questions concerning that subject, I am more than willing to share my experiences. You can email me if you want it to be more private.
Hope are are all doing well!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Sorry for no posts...
Posted by Alisa at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment