Ok, this was a little more oop (out of pocket), but the Burt's Bee's items were almost $15 themselves...but I get a tote bag when I send in my receipt information. (I was in need of some face cleaner and that was $7.99, not too bad). I also did not get one of the Lysol items for free, apparently they have to be EXACTLY the same price for that to work (they were .29 different). I will take these back and exchange for 2 that are alike to get one for free. The Degree deoderant is a situation that just shows exactly what we try to do with couponing. We combine sales with coupons. These deoderants were reg over $4, and they were on clearance for $1.09. I had coupons for $1/2 ($1 off 2) which made them .69 each!! I also picked up the 2 small shaving gels because they were on clearance for .42 ea, a great travel item.
In the end, my total was $44.93, but I saved $55.62!
4 comments:
that degree deal was AWESOME!!! i had RR's and when i bought 6 only paid .04 cents! I thought they weren't going to let me out of there with such a deal.
I told Michael I needed to go shopping w/ you to see how you do this. I've got the coupon thing all figured out, but I'm still in awe over all the great deals you get for free w/ coupons.
Did you start the coupon diva group on facebook? I'd love to join your group.
Very nice! :) I just stumbled upon your blog, hello!
Post a Comment