Here are the CVS and Walgreens deals I snagged today. I will do a breakdown, so that you will see what I did.
CVS
Pantene was on sale for 2/$7 and you got $2 ECB if you bought 2
I had a coupon for $3 off 2
So, I paid $4 out of pocket (oop) for them, but got $2 in ECB!
I also had a coupon for a FREE Pantene styling product when you buy (wyb) 2
When I walked into store, I scanned my card in the machine, and it spit out a $5 coupon for any Lumene item. I found a $10.99 toner that I had been wanting...so it was $5.99
I had $5 in ECB, so my total ended up $5.40 oop, and a savings of $20.97!!
Wags
Hefty Zipper bags were on sale for B1G1 Free (1@ $3.29)
I had .55 coupons, so I got 2 for $2.19...$1.10 ea!
Herbal Essence was on sale for 3/$10
I bought 4 (4th still rang up discounted price)
I had 4 coupons for $1 off
So, I got them for around $2 ea
Lysol products on sale for B1G1 Free
Many products were out of stock, but the wipes were $3.49 ea
I had coupons for $1 off 2, so I paid $2.49 for 2, or $1.25 ea!!
I spent $20.57
I saved $25.68
Let us know if any of you are able to snag some of these deals. We are willing to answer questions, too, if you have any!!
4 comments:
cool, alisa! what CVS do u go to that has the machine? the one i go to doesn't have one :(
They all should, usually towards the front, kinda like the price check machine in Target.
i'll double check next time I go but the cashier told me they did not have one.
you need a new CVS!! come to mine! The GM and AM are all about making me happy, now!
Post a Comment