The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 30, 2009

Target Trip


I made 4 trips to 3 Targets today and 1 to Walgreens. Although I did save some money during the other trips, this was, by far the best! My total was $21.91...and YES, that is a Blu Ray copy of Bolt! So, I was pretty proud of this trip!!!

9 comments:

Holli said...

Ok, that's totally cool! I got a paper yesterday and I'm starting this coupon thing today.

Alisa said...

Holli...call me if you have any questions! I think I emailed my number, if not, email me and I will send it to you. It really is a lot of fun. It can be challenging, too, but worth the money saved. Make sure when you check out blogs (esp Hip2Save) read the comments. This is a lot of feedback from people who go out and do these deals. They tell you when things are not working right and such. Good luck!

Mary said...

cool, alisa!!! the other day i went to walgreens and had a total of just above $60 and after my coupons it was $13!!! my best shopping experience yet!

Katie said...

I'm still so lost on how you and Mary are finding all this stuff. I need someone to come help me. LOL

Alisa said...

Katie...I will get with you and we can go over it. Until then, look at the blogs on the sidebar, esp hip2save.blogspot.com. That is where we learned most everything we know. You also need to get a Sunday paper (or 2 or 3!) Mary and I are gonna try to talk to some coffee shops and libraries around to see if we can have the Sunday papers that are in the trash. There is a blogger that sets up boxes to collect them, then she takes them to her local recycling facility (after grabbing the ads!) This way you don't have to buy them on Sunday if you feel uncomfortable doing that.

Walker family said...

i finally blogged about one of my trips!!

http://jmaawalker.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-have-been-shopping-sales-and.html

Walker family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Walker family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Awesome Alisa, thank you. I would love for you to show me more of this. I swear I'm doing something wrong. I use coupons, but it's not even close to what you guys are doing. Let me know when you want to get together. :)