The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coupons

Mary, Natalie and I have been doing this coupon thing for a month or so, now, and I have to say it is really paying off...literally! How many times have you gone into Target and saved more than you spent...with a basketful?? Well, that happened to Mary the other day, and I have come really close! Our totals are cut just about in half. I have a stock pile of Huggies baby wipes (we know how expensive those are) and toothpaste and other toiletries. It is definitely worth the time and effort, which has gotten so much better a month into it. I just browse the computer in my downtime, and score lots of great deals and coupons! Feel free to email me (email on sidebar) if you want websites and pointers.

4 comments:

natalie said...

It can be a lot of work/time sometimes, but the pay off is great! I rarely pay more than $1 for toiletries (toothpaste, shampoo, etc). I now have a nice stockpile of almost everything our family uses on a daily basis.

Walker family said...

yes, i totally agree! it's a bit of work, organization and planning but i feel it's totally worth it!! i have been doing some great shopping at target and walgreens where most of the time my saved amount is more than my total!! gotta love that feeling...i am such a wierdo walking out of those stores with a huge grin on my face bc i am so excited and happy from my purchases.

And toiletries are awesome!! i am stocking up too. food storage!!!

Walker family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

It only gets better!!! Good luck on your couponing!