The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, March 27, 2009

Couponing

Hi everyone!!

So, I have had some people ask me the "tricks" to this whole coupon thing. I love sharing all the things I have learned, but, frankly, I am bad at calling people. So, I have sent some emails, but I will start posting deals on here, also. If you have any questions, please email me and I can give you my phone number to call me. It is a lot of fun once you figure out what to do!

Natalie and Mary...feel free to make posts about your trips, also.

Anyone else that finds great deals, please share them!

Check out
http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/
http://hip2save.blogspot.com/
http://www.dealseekingmom.com/


These blogs have taught me everything I know. They post several times a day great deals in stores and on the internet. They have posts that you can go back and read if you are new to couponing, and you can email, or ask questions on the blogs, and they answer you back...it's great!

Happy couponing!

**and a plug for my sidebar ads...if you don't mind, take a second and click on them! Thank you!

0 comments: