So, we are off to a good start with this whole coupon thing. We have not had our first "meeting" (lol) yet, but, Mary and I got some HUGE deals today! I will not share the specifics, as they are already over, but I was thinking that when we do all find fantastic deals, share them with the rest of us so that we can benefit, also. There are a lot of "secret" coupons online!! Did any of you know that Target has webcoupons that you use in the store? Oh yeah, they do!!! And you can combine them with mfg coupons!!!!!!!
Share those great deals and happy shopping!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Posted by Alisa at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i found another one for you Alisa...your gillette coupons...use them at CVS, you can end up getting them FREE!! I'll tell you all the detail tonight at our coupon cutting session. :-)
Post a Comment