So, Mary and I are trying out this whole coupon thing, so we are doing lots of research. One interesting tip I just found is that Target's coupon policy apparently allows you to use (1) Target coupon + (1) mfg coupon per item!!
Also, here is a tip for CVS...
Once you are ready to checkout always put your coupons in this order-
• First give them the 4/20 store coupon since your total could go lower then $20 after manufacturer and additional store coupons.
• Next give all your CVS product coupons
• Then give the manufacturers coupons
• Last give your Extra care Bucks
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Helpful Hint...
Posted by Alisa at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just found out you should also register your CVS card at upromise.com to earn money for college for your kids. A percentage of the money you spend on certain items goes into your upromise account. You can also register your Albertsons and Randalls cards if you shop there.
Wow I had NO idea something like that was out there!
Post a Comment