Unplug Your Play!

I am honored to be a part of Operation Playtime, 12 days of play , exploration and not a battery in sight! The goal isn't to banish the video games or battery powered trucks forever, just to find a balance and make sure that every child gets some good old fashion unplugged play!
All the fun starts January 20th !
I saw this on a blog I read called No Time for Flash Cards. It's a lofty goal but what the heck I will try to have more balance. It's definitely more work. Try it with me!
3 comments:
not going so well for me...
It's nice to have things like this to do from time to time. Don't be so hard on yourself. You know it is available if you decide to do it one day!
That's a great website. I just joined it to do this, even though it's way past the 20th. What a great idea! Thank you for sharing that.
Post a Comment