Anybody have some good, inexpensive vacation ideas? My parents are going to watch the kids for a week this summer, and we are trying to come up with some ideas on places to go.
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok I know we already brain stormed a little together but I had another idea...bed and breakfast! Sometimes they aren't cheep but there are a lot here in Texas. Cutting cost of transperation ie airfair. Dallas could be a lot of fun or heck take a cruise (if u can find one cheep). A cruise is the best idea yet!!
My husband and I like to go to state parks. Most of the time you can get a cabin for less than a hotel room! This year we are going to one that has a beautiful arbatorium (Sp?) near by and is near a historical town. When we go on vacation together we like places where we can just relax. A state park has been the best find so far.
Post a Comment