The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh so obvious...

Ok, one of the doctors just said this, and it makes so much sense!

Store poison control number in your cell phone!

Maybe I am the only one, but every time the pedi asks me if I have emergency numbers posted, I say yes, and I am totally lying. So, now, since my cell phone might as well be an extra appendage, I am going to store all those handy numbers.

I also have not updated my ICE numbers, you may want to do that, too, if you need to!
(In Case of Emergency...ICE, authorities are able to look up ICE on your phone and immediately call you emergency contact).

1 comments:

Amy said...

I watched that show too and put the number into my cell phone right then. I knew if I waited, I would just forget. I don't know why I didn't think to do that before. I do need to update my ICE numbers, though. Thanks for the reminder!