I would like to welcome Nikia to our group!! She is a dear friend of the family, whom I hope that I can get to know even better! She has a son, Garrett (almost 2), and a newborn, Emily. She is also a SAHM, after working for a while after Garrett was born.
Nikia---feel free to share anything else you would like us to know, and welcome to Happy Mommas!!!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Welcome Nikia!!
Posted by Alisa at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome Nikia! I'm so glad you joined the group! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
Welcome, I'm with Amy, I really enjoying Alisa's great mom's blog and hope you do too.
Welcome!! This has been a great blog that Alisa started. I hope you feel right at home with all of us!
Post a Comment