The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Goodbye Winter Blues!

Ok, so if you have been following this blog for a while, you know that I suffer from depression, and more recently, I was diagnosed with bi-polar depression. I struggle to get through daily tasks, and sometimes the slightest things will set me off. This winter has been really hard on me. It has been cold and miserable most of the time and we have been cooped up in the house.

Well, the last few days have been AWESOME! I really think I have a Vitamin D deficiency (and not from milk which I drink a ton of), but from the sun! I have been out in the sun the last few days as much as possible and I feel so much better. I am planning on making it to the park as much as possible before the temps hit over 100. And then we will be headed to the pool!

I hope this is a start to a great spring and summer! It feels great to be feeling better, and smiling more!

4 comments:

natalie said...

The nice weather definitely helps put everyone in a better mood. We usually try to go to the park in the afternoon after lunch/naps. So if you are ever going between 3-5pm, give me a call and we'll join you.

Amy said...

I'm so ready for some sunshine too! This winter was so cold and miserable. I hope that you're able to get out in the sun lots this spring and summer! I know it will continue to help you feel better! See you next week!

Emmy said...

I am glad you are feeling better! Continue to smile!

Mr. Stoddards Class said...
This comment has been removed by the author.