Remember my post about going back to work? Well, I decided to go for it. I am working as 1st Assistant Manager at Yankee Candle. When I left the first time, I was store mgr, so this will be a bit of a change, but I think it will be good. I am not sure how much time I will have, but I would like to come on here every day and let you all know how it is going. I am excited, yet a bit nervous. The kids know I am going back to work, and I will be gone for a "long time" every day. So far they are ok with it! I am sure it is because they have no idea what this really means! I am going to give it a good try. It may last a week, a month, or I may continue working for the rest of my life! Who knows!
As a side-note, I was also diagnosed as "Soft bi-polar" so we will see how a bi-polar mom juggles work inside the home and work outside the home and if it is possible to maintain sanity! The last couple of days I have cleaned, organized and packed for our upcoming move in order to prepare for not being home every day. I have done pretty well, but I have lost it with the kids a couple of times. You know, the normal things like taking out everything I am putting up. We are still working on med dosage, so the outbursts may subside. Hopefully since I will not be with my kids all day, I will appreciate the time I am with them. That is the plan, anyway.
Well, I start Monday! Wish me luck!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Wish me luck...
Posted by Alisa at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck going back to work! I think this feeling I'm having right now might be jealousy. :)
I would love to talk to you about it more when I get back into town.
ps.I'm glad you were able to figure out you are soft bipolar. I hope the meds help.
I hope that your first day of work went well today! I hope that it is smooth and that Tye and Kenadie adjust to the change well. Where is the store at? I think you will maintain sanity very well now that you are armed with the information of your new diagnosis. When and where are you moving?
-Emily
Post a Comment