Well, I go back to working outside the home tomorrow. This should be interesting. Today went alright, but I kept getting aggrivated because I spent hours cleaning on Friday, and my kids take minutes to destroy it again. Ugh. We went to church this morning, I am proud of myself for that since Michael isn't here. Now he doesn't have an excuse when I am working on Sundays to not take the kids to church!
The kids are at grandma's tonight, so that will help in the morning. I am able to sit back and relax a little tonight before the "big" day tomorrow! I will let you all know how it goes!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Last day before work...
Posted by Alisa at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm interested to hear how your first day went. I'm sure it was a mixture of good and bad!
And, what is it about a clean room that just begs for a child to come along and dismantle it? So frustrating!
Post a Comment