After 2 years and 2 babies of study, I think I can pretty confidently say that my mother-in-law knows what she is doing when she constantly slathers Desitin on my kiddos booties! For a long time with Tye, it just kindof annoyed me (sorry, Lois!!). But, then I started thinking about it, and I realized that Tye had NEVER had a diaper rash. Well, he had a very small one that popped up one morning after an antibiotic, and was gone by that evening. Tye is now 2, and I continue to try to put Desitin on him periodically. Kenadie is 7 months, and I put Desitin on her, and same thing...never had a diaper rash. It may be coincidence, but I really believe that Desitin is the reason neither one of them had diaper rashes, when I have friends who battle it constantly with their kids. It's worth a try, though, if you have little ones in diapers!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have to agree that Destin (the over night stuff) is the best. I tried everything else, and nothing beats Destin. That's amazing it worked so well for you guys! It does work wonders. I know that because Bryce was diagnosed with Toddler Diahheria and we had tonz of diaper rashes. I can safely safe, I agree w/ Alisa. Destin works.
The trick is to put it on ALL the time...every single day (and a generous amount!) That way, if their tummies are messed up, the protection is already there. Thanks again to Lois!!
I agree too, I have tried others and none of them work as well for us as Destin does. It'll get rid of a rash the best.
You are a good mom for putting that on every time you change their diaper. I get lazy about that. I do agree that Desitin works.
Post a Comment