Do any of you have fake nails? My hubby really wants me to do them again, and I am seriously considering it. I used to keep them done (well before kids), and I loved them, but it was a lot to keep up. Anyone have a comment?
Hope everyone is enjoying the upcoming holiday season!
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, November 21, 2009
This is trivial...
Posted by Alisa at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't always comment but thought I would put my two cents in. I love fake nails. Well, I love them on other people. They drive me crazy after about two weeks, but I think they look so good. For me, the cost and time are a real draw back. Especially the cost. If cost is not a factor and if it is a nice pick me up for you I say go for it.
Post a Comment