The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blender help

I need a new blender and am not good about 'doing homework' on these sort of things. I really covet the Vitamix blender but it's WAY outside my budget. Any good reviews, ideas, or reports to help me find out what blender to buy.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/appliances/kitchen-appliances/blenders/reports/ratings/ratings/index.htm


try cutting and pasting this link...if it does not work, email me for my log in info for consumer reports.

I have never heard of the Vitamix, but it rated highest on consumer reports.

Mary said...

i think you have to have a subscription to use it, i don't. can i use yours?

Hartmans said...

The vitamix is the machine of all machines, but if you are not able to spend the money on it now, then I would check out what the consumer reports say on the next best thing. I have a wasve action something or another from wal mart and it is ok. No major complaints on it and I think it was about 30 dollars or so.

Rondi said...

I got mine at Target. Osterizer 10 speed. I love it. Probably paid $30 or $40 for it.