SO, I've been trying to find a new book to read and wanted to see what ideas you guys have. I just finished Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series ( I got so sucked into them) and I highly recommend reading all three if you haven't. Do any of you have any great book recommendations? Thanks gals!! :)
The Six "Be's"- Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Katie, I love Stephenie Myer's books too! I highly recommend them as well. I don't know what kind of books interest you the most, but I have read a couple of series lately that were good. One was a series by Jacqueline Winspear (I'm not sure of the spelling of her first name). I think there are four in the series so far. I'm anxiously awaiting the next one in the series. They are set in England during and after WWI. They are kind of a combo of historical fiction/mystery. The other series is the "Number 1 Ladies Detective Agency". They are set in Africa and are different in a good way. I think there are about 6 in that series. Do you have any books you would recommend?
Post a Comment